Thursday 26 May 2016

My Digital Making Journey- Original Tutorials and Reflection: Final Summary and Thoughts

My Digital Making Journey has been an experience that i honestly never thought that i would get so much out of. In terms of invaluable experience and practically based skills.

I am extremely satisfied with the results of my hard work and perseverance. From the position i found myself in in the earlier stages and the frustration i had with the Autodesk applications, i never thought i would get to the point were i am at the moment. I can honestly say that i am pleased with the results that have come about through this course and have learnt so much more than expected, skills that i am positive that i will be able to apply to many other areas of my life.

Knowing the skill that goes into all the facets of this process, i now have a much stronger understanding and admiration for the men and women involved within these sorts of industries.

I will definitely be recommending this subject to anyone  who will listen within the UNSW Built environment









No comments:

Post a Comment